mi life

Hi my live people
my name is Nicolas Alejandro Retamal Gonzalez  , I have 19 years 10 months and 9 days . My birthday is 21 July , I am cancer  .My favorite color is green , all types of green  .I study food engineering  at the university of Chile . My family is something large  we are 8 people who share 1 bathroom  , there is always noise ,but at least we want , something ,my family make  it up :
my mother ´s name is nilda, who  loves me ,although he does not understand me .
my father ´s name is  Claudio , he olso loves me , although it is bad mood  and loud ,so we do not congenerate
my old sister ´s name is Claudia , she loves me and she shows it to me , with her i can unwrap a little
my older brother ´s name is Christian , according to he loves me very much , although he does not catch me very much , he is always looking for his cell phone
my cursin is name is Pamela , she loves me but sucks it s few times , she loves to be in bed
 this part of family is not vice blood with us since before i was born
maria ,raised mi is lake my second mom , he wants me to be his son
fernanda daughter of maria , loves me , maybe it depends on the moment
martina granddaughter of maria , is a 4 year girl
that´s my family .they never catch me very much and they are selfish when it comes to food but i ´m already getting used to it .
but enough of that , i really do not have a specific hobby but l like to draw  , converse  and  watch series  , i hate to read and most sports 
in these moments he went through a crisis both physical emotional and psychological mind

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The best holiday ever

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

I Country I Would Like To Visit