thing that catch my attention on the street




hello my live people

Good the truth when I walk down the street everything calls me the attention, that's because I have a slightly scattered mind.
But when I transit through a place for a long time it becomes easy for me to know if I change something or remove or put something , in general it depends on what is going through my head the things that emit strange noises or objects with strange shapes. although what always catches my attention and disengages me is that I know that there is some animal.
I'm looking at it because I like animals, I still remember when I was walking with my friends from school and I saw a cat in a tree I was stuck watching it and I did not know that my friends kept walking so I had to run to get them. but it calls me more attention is when I see that people carry their macotas in backpacks or bags because sometimes you notice that the pet is uncomfortable and that would be all I think

Comments

  1. I only see you on the street, watching pretty guys xD
    i love you c:

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The best holiday ever

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

I Country I Would Like To Visit