a subject you enjoyed this semester

hello my live people
Well in English classes this is divided into two parts the practical part and the theoretical part the practical part is this blog which I talk about certain topics designated by the teacher but I like some because I get fluent but there are others that I do not know what to write these English blogs that help us to write and to be able to develop with written English and understand when we read English when reading the blog of our friends and the teacher's, also a job where we had to investigate certain information sites in English to know how much it would cost us to go to London for a week, the other part is the theoretical one where rationed oral presentations are made with our career with power point where we show our creative talent and our ability to pronounce English and how we develop speaking and responding when asked in English ,the other classes where we learn new things and also reinforce things like time, clothing, although in the theoretical classes we talked a lot about what was good to be able to develop the skills of understanding when listening and reasoning in English to respond in English. Although the time for blogs is very little

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The best holiday ever

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

I Country I Would Like To Visit