I Country I Would Like To Visit

 hello my live people 

One of the bunch of countries that I ´d like to visit someday, it would be France, because in that way , I could taste their  food, look their fashion clothes , watch their monuments and museums, enjoy their beautiful beaches, parks and forests.             

   I would like to live there to get a job or maybe do exchange with someone, to study for a while and do everything as I can. the first thing that I ´d like to visit are the caverns with the cave paintings and go to the Louvre. then go to dinner a French dish like Ratatouille and crepe dessert, and visit the notre dame and the palace of Versailles 

It would be nice go in a walk  through the parks too, or the  The Vincennes forest and the Bios de Boulogne to  finally connect myself with nature , and how I mentioned before , walk through the beaches  Côte d'Azur , Nice and swim in the sea and also take some  pictures to make an album my memories

And finally, go to the boutiques for clothes and footwear due there are known by for their fashion

 






Comments

  1. France seems spectacular to me, but I worry about the French, they always speak so badly of them

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that garden looks amazing, so beautiful the contrast of colors, i really love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you chose well, if you like fashion and want to enjoy a nice view, France is the right country.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The best holiday ever

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME