My Favourite Series


 hello my live poeple 


Well I will tell you about one of my favorite series and since I have the soul of a child it is clearly an animated series from Netflix, this is called Carmen san diego it is based on an old video game called where is Carmen san diego was an educational video game because they he taught the children about the country or city where Carmen was.

The series continues to deliver data like this, but that is not its purpose, the series tells us the story of Carmen, a young orphan who steals historical and priceless objects so that they cannot be stolen by the evil academy of vile and then return the objects always getting some money to donate to charity, although no one but your team knows about it
For this Carmen is persecuted by vile and by acme, at first the plot is just that but then it takes a turn when she finds out that she is not an orphan and that her father was a professor in vile how he wanted to leave his criminal life vile decides to eliminate him but this fails Due to a misunderstanding he is assassinated by the current director of acme, now Carmen is in search of his biology family, she only has vague clues of her mother and while she does, she will continue stealing to prevent vile from winning and escaping from the acme officers 




I recommend this series but it depends a lot on whom this series is fun and funny with a bit of action and a varied plot, but I recommend it for the same to others that has a large number of characters so it varies a lot 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The best holiday ever

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

I Country I Would Like To Visit