The best holiday ever

 hello my live people 

One of the vacations that I´m really enjoyed until now, were in the summer of 2017 (twenty seventeen) when I was with my uncles and my cousins to the south of chile, but most specifically in the Araucanía region, in their province by 6 (six) days. 

The reason that why we went its because the weather was fresh and it wasn’t very hot. We went to 3 (three) different places.… the Licanray beach. The Caburga lake and other one that I can’t remember now. But I remember that we went in a kayak. The water of Licanray Beach its so warm but the beach its filled with stones and not with sand, so it really hurt when we tried to walk and swim with flip flops because the little rocks get inside , so we bought an specials sneakers to avoid to step on the rocks. 

Someday we went to a Huilo Huilo reserve where there are a lot of roads and trails, until we get a place where was a waterfall where you can swim but I don’t get into the water because it was so cold and it was full of people. The park was very beautiful but I thought that I could watch some birds of this zone, but that doesn’t happened. 

We also went to an a hot spring that I think they were wonderful. Also the food was so delicious , and sadly, all of this was a short ride but with a lot of beautiful memories thar I hope that i¨ll never forget

Comments

  1. The south of Chile is very beautiful; they are memories that are never forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to go to the reserve Huilo Huilo, too bad you could not observe the birds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the south of Chile! And I was also on the Licanray beach and I burned my feet a lot! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lake Caburgua was very beautiful! when I saw the news years ago about the drought in its waters I was surprised :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never known the south of chile, but it is undeniable that it is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. South chile is beautiful with all the letters😍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

I Country I Would Like To Visit