CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME


hello my live people 

do not know if I am talking to you that I study food engineering, well about the curriculum, it is still a bit overwhelming and discouraging having to wait 3 years to be able to see branches related to the career, it is fine I understand that there is a stage of adaptation to the university , but this one also makes one lose interest

Then I will change the way in which the introductory branches are developed so that they are more practical and to be able to go to the laboratory also that the university should be able to increase the number of laboratories and the use of these all generations and not only those of older years that the machines teach us not that they explain the whole mythology, but that they give us a brushstroke to later know what machines are and how they work.

Also the way it is taught because it is good one has to learn, but normally one does not work alone so teamwork should be more valued. Another thing are the requirements of the branches, the faculty should be able to encourage students to improve themselves but it makes it difficult to put so many obstacles when one is tied up that it is almost impossible for one to catch up, on the other hand it is difficult to study if not there are suitable environments for studying they create green areas but they cannot be occupied they create study places but they are small.

these things should change to improve the quality of learning and study

Comments

  1. You are right! The truth is that it would be very exciting to be able to work with better equipment in the laboratories

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, I mean if we’re all chemistry, we’re all very different, and the common plan is really bad idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, the process of adapting to university is very long :( i already want to make drugs >:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you about the process of adapting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The best holiday ever

I Country I Would Like To Visit