English Language Challenges

 hello my live people 

Well in this blog I will talk about my English classes at the university, which is not very easy for me, the truth is because it costs me a lot to be able to translate English into audios, because my phonemes are confused, this makes me co-founded, this is something that I must improve with practice watching series or movies with subtitles to get used to differentiating sounds, also because sometimes you have to present what complicates me if they are long presentations because I get nervous speaking Spanish and more in English that I do not handle it so much .

One of the things that I like about the English class are these blogs and this is due to 2 things. The first, the blogs are freer, so one relaxes when doing it and the second because it makes us practice writing. in general my experiences in all the English classes I have had have been pleasant

Although there are things that I have not liked, but that is more because of the way the university organizes the branch because if you do not go up to date it is difficult for you to take the branch because English is one of the branches where you always come across something, to Despite this, some teachers I have had understand it and are flexible with the arrival time of the students

The English so far I have only been busy because the papers or research texts are English and I have to translate them to be able to use it, also to translate classes because the teachers use research images these are also written in English

Comments

  1. it's true, teachers of other subjects unknowingly teach us English with the untranslated ppts they show xd

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The best holiday ever

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

I Country I Would Like To Visit