WHAT ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT ?

HELLO MY LIVE PEOPLE


THAT THE MOTIVITY IS MOTIVATING TO ME IS SOMETHING VERY COMPLICATED BECAUSE IT DEPENDS ON THE MOMENT LASTLY THEY DON'T GIVE ME SO MANY WISH AND I WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE EVERYTHING VOTED BUT THERE IS A PART OF ME THAT DOES NOT ALLOW IT BECAUSE I LIKE TO HELP , AND IF I BELIEVE THAT THAT MOTIVATES ME TO WANT TO HELP MY STUDENT FRIENDS SO THAT IF THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND TO BE ABLE TO TEACH THEM BECAUSE I LOVE THEM AND I WANT THE RAMOS BECAUSE I TRUST THEM THEY CAN, FOR THAT ATTEMPT TO DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO HELP THEM AND MY FRIENDS OF BIGGER YEARS I ALSO LIKE TO MOTIVATE THEM TO BE HAPPY AND SUPPORT THEM TO GET AWAY IN THEIR STUDIES AND THOSE OF THE FIRST YEAR I KNOW I LIKE TO BE HELPED Get behind

 BUT YOU FEEL THAT PEOPLE EVEN SUPPORTS DO NOT FEEL SUPPORTED AND THAT DISAPPOINTS ME BUT MAKES ME WANT TO IMPROVE SO I CAN SUPPORT THEM MORE, Since that helps me so that they can also bring up the mood with food I think that is or that motivates me to motivate those more than give everything they can give.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The best holiday ever

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

I Country I Would Like To Visit